- In recent years, in many places around the world, several Apparitions of
St Mary Accepted by the Church & many icons of our LORD and of the Mother of
GOD have been seen to weep tears (sometimes tears of blood and sometimes tears
of fragrant oil). Examples (Not all) include:
In all these cases, our Lord and our Mother, the Virgin Mary, MAY BE
calling all of us to lead a Christ-centered life. We read in the Gospel how a
Christian is supposed to conduct his/her life. He/She must be in the world but
not of the world.
"…those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For
the world in its present form is passing away AMEN" (1Coronthius, 1Co:7:31)
"If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you
do not belong to the world, but I HAVE CHOSEN you out of the world. That is
why the world hates you AMEN" (Youhanna,Jn:15:19).
- Apparitions of St Mary at Zeitoun, Shoubra, Edfo, Assuit
- Icon of the Mother of God in Virgin Mary’s Church in Abiar, Tanta
- Icons of the Mother of God and of Our Lord in Cleveland, Ohio
- Icon of Our Lord in Jerusalem
- Icon of the Mother of God in St George church in Wadi El-Natroon (El
- Icon of the Mother of God in Christ of the Hills Monastery in Blanco,
In the 5th chapter of the Gospel according to St Matthew (Matta)
The LORD Teach us the Beatidudes ( The constitution of the Christian Behavior)
- Our LORD JESUS CHRIST tells us that in order to enter the Kingdom of God,
we must become innocent like children.
- "…Unless you change and become like little children, you will Never enter
the Kingdom of Heaven AMEN" (Matta, Mt:18:3)
Our Mother may be calling us to five specific points:
- Love of God and love of neighbor
- Refrain from judgment
(Quoted- Prepared by a Sunday school servant ).
O LORD Support all of us to hear YOUR Call, to follow YOU and to fulfil YOUR
GOD Bless. Plz pray 4 us. Ur brother & family
Servant of the LORD